Welcome to one of Metro Vancouver’s most prestigious equestrian facilities.
Country Lane Farm is located 20 minutes from Vancouver. We are a full service “A” circuit boarding and training facility. At Country Lane Farm we believe that a huge part of your success depends on your horse’s health and happiness. With unparalleled attention to detail, we arrange for everything from regular dental care, farrier services to acupuncture to massage for your horse.
Country Lane Farm includes state-of-the-art amenities for both the horses and riders, nestled on a beautiful landscaped 40-acre parcel of land.
Designed with the happiness of horse and rider in mind, our barn features natural light in every corner, and the latest in modern comforts. The horses enjoy an insulated and beautifully designed barn with fully rubberized non-slip flooring throughout and large bright stalls. The care and quality of our boarding services exceeds traditional ‘A’ circuit standards and includes all day turn-out for every horse, vet tech on staff, night check, premium feeding programs, general horse care and management, veterinarian/farrier scheduling and record keeping, and much more.
The barn also offers parents and riders a kitchen and eating area, a living room with a large screen TV and free Wi-Fi throughout. The well-designed barn and arena offer year round riding day or night.
Our facility boasts the latest in breeding technology in our lab and collecting area. We offer mare care in breeding and foaling out with cameras so you are able to watch your foal being born from the comfort of your home. Stallion management and collection is available.
Boarding with Country Lane Farm is like keeping your horse at a spa. We want boarding at Country Lane Farm to be worry free. We provide full-service boarding, at a very reasonable rate, with the following amenities:
- Large matted stalls;
- Our aisle is made with rubber locking pavers for non slip;
- Heated tack room and lockers for every stall;
- Spacious heated viewing area with a kitchen;
- Our 200 x 80 indoor ring with a full set of jumps with flowers has the latest GGT footing;
- 250 x 125 outdoor ring;
- Round pen;
- Customized feeding program;
- Blanketing regimen tailored to weather, taking into account temperature, wind, horse’s age, body condition, health overall, etc.;
- Grass field turnout in spring summer and fall
- Free Wifi
- Bridle path around the farm
- 15 minute ride to the beach and dyke system
- Heated and automatic waterers in stalls paddocks and fields
- Vet tech on staff. Organization and administration of regular deworming, vet and farrier programs and care of minor injuries
- Hot water indoor wash rack
- 6 well lit cross ties
- Ventilated Farrier area
- Stallion collection phantom
- Collection lab
- 7 indoor paddocks
- Foaling stalls with cameras
- Run in’s
- Rehabilitation paddocks
- Trailer Parking
- Show Quality jumps for both our indoor and outdoor
- Daily ring maintenance
- Trunk storage
Our training arena and state of the art equipment and well-crafted footing, prepares riders and horses for top competition in Hunter, Jumper and Equitation equestrian disciplines.